Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sometimes we like to pat ourselves on the back. Check out these recent kudos from our beloved customers!

I have to say the service from Smart Furniture is pretty amazing. You guys are totally together. Everyone has been knowledgeable, professional and polite. A winning combo.

-
K. Greene; Coatesville PA


Thank you Adam. It is a pleasure to deal with you and your company. The service is excellent!

-M. Mlowkowski; McLean VA


I have just completed your after sales survey and would like to additionally thank Karen Jennings in your customer service team for her outstanding service. Karen was able to provide me with prompt and detailed information and advice on what was a very special purchase for me. I also found Karen to be extremely courteous and genuine in her dealings with me. I would like to thank Karen for her terrific service and support.

-A. Baldrey, NSW Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment