Thursday, July 30, 2009

Alpha to Omega Customer Service

"Thanks very much. I filled out a survey but it didn't [give] me the best opportunity to describe in it how great the customer service has been, so please know that I really appreciate how quickly and easily the return has been handled and how that gives me a very favorable opinion of your company, which I had never heard of before, so now I will definitely visit your site when I am next looking for furniture." -R.U., Hoboken NJ

Thanks for the kind words, R. We consider it a privilege to be of service to you and your verbal "pat on the back" is greatly appreciated. We strive very hard to be the standard of customer service by which other companies are compared and your comments are a great encouragement for our continued success. We are delighted to hear your experience with us from purchase to conclusion met and even exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for your consideration (past, present and future!) of Smart Furniture. If there is anything else we may be able to do for you, please let us know.

Kindest Regards,
The Smart Furniture Team

No comments:

Post a Comment