Thursday, April 9, 2009

Great Work Natalie

From Customer Michael S
I just wanted to send you a note of thanks for the excellent planning, patience, and outcome of the bookcase system I recently purchased from SmartFurniture. You were really wonderful to work with and made my buying experience such a pleasant one. I make almost all my purchases on the Net and I've had plenty of less fortunate experiences.

The high quality of the product--but mostly your extremely considerate customer service guarantees for me that I'll be getting back to you when I'm ready to complete my 
home-office.

By the way, the unit looks fantastic and it's such an elegant contemporary solution to the use of space. I really love the way it uses the entire staircase wall. I didn't have my camera with me but when I'm there next, I'll take a pic and email it to you.

Again, thanks for your help, friendliness, and expertise.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Due to excessive paper work, the use of filing
    cabinets
    has now become very popular these days.

    Their only use is to store paper documents in different file folders so that they can be easily located.

    Lateral file cabinets and vertical file cabinets are the two forms in which filing cabinets are to be found.

    ReplyDelete